"ctrlTimecode" is the patch for Max6 which allows you to use NI's
Traktor timecode vinyl / cd to scratch audio files on Max6 using
turntable / CDJ.
The original patch was created by Yoren Schriever, I have then
developed "ctrlTimecode" patch based on Yoren's patch.
The current version is still a BETA version, but there is a little bug
needs to be fixed. Basically, the start point on the control vinyl / cd
moves around a little, after couple of scratches. It is useless at
the moment, but if you are still interested and thinking you might be
able to fix this bug, Please download it and try it out. It is released
under the Creative Commons License. Please also see our Youtube
clip here too. (You will see what we really mean.) Your feedback is
If we can debug this issue. we will then be able to make a patch
for "Max for Live" which allows you to scratch, juggle and mixon Ableton Live alone.
Anyone with DSP processing knowledge? Do let us know.
ctrlTimecode v0.2 (Only supported Max6 or Max6 Runtime)
ctrlTimecode by Shunichi Yamamoto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at yorenschriever.nl.
Last 5 posts in Controller
- <!--:ja-->PICrouter f/w v1.5.7 リリース<!--:--><!--:en-->PICrouter f/w v1.5.7 Release<!--:-->
- <!--:ja-->PICrouter f/w v1.5.5 リリース<!--:--><!--:en-->PICrouter f/w v1.5.5 Release<!--:-->
- <!--:ja-->Pure Data Japan 1st Session<!--:--><!--:en-->Pure Data Japan 1st Session<!--:-->
- <!--:ja-->PICrouter f/w v1.5.4 リリース<!--:--><!--:en-->PICrouter f/w v1.5.4 Release<!--:-->
- <!--:ja-->基板Tシャツ<!--:--><!--:en-->PCB T-Shirts<!--:-->